Essentials to bring on the day:
Camera and chosen lenses in your bag, as well as your tripod
- Any filters, polarizer’s and graduated filters you own.
- All weather gear. Cornwall does have sunshine, but the weather can also turn on you without warning.
- Waterproof walking boots, shoes or Wellington boots.
- Battery power to see the session out. There are no sockets to plug your charger into out in the wilds.
- Drinks, snacks etc. to keep you going.
- Mobile phone, two phones are always better than one…
- It is also important to consider insurance for your camera gear if you are an adventurous photographer.